Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sri Ananda Bahwan Food ♥

Upon reaching a place to sit the menu was serve quickly by the waiter =), and there is so many Indian food choices to choose from from the normal chapati, roti canai or naan or some Indian kuih or mee goreng and so on.
A few minutes later the waiter appear again ready to take our order but we still haven't decided yet in the end we decided to order. Dear ordered the garlic cheese naan with chicken tandoori set, while me ordered the butter naan with chicken tandoori set and also a roti tissue. Our drinks were mango lassi and massala tea...our dishes was served quickly around 5minits later *wow what a fast service* although the place there was full house but there were many waiters and cook as well..=) So I give thumbs up for their service...
Tasted my dear drink "mango lassi" and it tasted very nice I think they mix with milk and mango..for my massala tea at 1st I tought is a normal teh tarik that I drink mostly at nasi kandar shop but after a 1st sip..I was like felt abit wierd with the taste cause they added some extra spices inside, it taste like pepper =.=, but after a few more sip can feel the tummy abit warm and ice. I think inside got ginger in it and pepper.


So now time to eat our food =)....*drooling*
Her dish more special cause she ordered garlic with cheese but in the menu it doesnt shows so it more costly then the other set. Mine just taste plain naan after a few munch so feel "bo tatt"..guess should have ordered the cheese set..=( The 3 gravy or curry on our plates I kinda feel too little =.=. Cause I love to put alot of gravy and curry but in the end I didnt ask for more gravy. Then comes to the chicken tandoori taste very nice after each bite...but after having that meal we felt very tasty guess they put MSG to cook thier dish inside =.= so abit not statisfying for me. After finish our meal we ate the roti tissue as our desert cause it sweet crunchy with the cream and rose. So its ok for me with this dish but I still prefer the Super Tanker roti tissue version with peanuts and butter and sugar..but so sad is there no sell already =( *sigh*



So overall I still love Sri Ananda Bahwan food since the place enviroment is quite nice and the food is ok, and there is so many other dishes to choose from so I think we shall come visit this place again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment