Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lurving Sri Ananda Bahwan (TG Bungah)

From youth park we drove to Sri Ananda Bahwan Restaurant at Tanjung Bungah =)..Half way there we decided to pump petrol and ask my dear to change her swting clothes at the petrol station toilet..so when we reached there I ask her to find the toilet and guess what?? She found the surau room nia...hehe. So I helped her find when she came back to the car..N she keep says no need d no need d..but leh I keep insist her to change lo so I try to help her find the toilet since I want to "chang ge" also :P...then I found the toilet is beside the atm booth inside the mart. After "chang ge" finish, I went back to the car and told her "inside the mart there got toilet so go go go". While waiting for her, me fuel up and pump air...then dear come out liao fresh with new clothes =), and so our trip to the restaurant continue on...
We reached there after nearly 15minutes drive and saw so many cars on the road side so decided to park at the back of the restaurant...so finally we reached weeeeeee....... n hunger for food luckly that time is not full house yet so we manage to find a place to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment