Friday, May 8, 2009

Mc Donalds Nightmare at Tesco Jelutong

On Sun (03/05/09), me decided to date my dear out for a movie. I found out that Kit Kat is having promotion for the box office movie tickets for free only at Tesco (Jelutong express highway) on that day. So, decided to drop by there to shop for Kit Kat... It was raining heavily that day for the whole day since Sat night luckily there was no flood in Penang *phew* if not we have to cancel our date =(... We reached Tesco around 2pm and I was amazed that there were so many people shopping that day although it rained so heavily. We had a hard time finding a parking lot too but in the end we found one =), Then I went for my lunch since tummy is growling *oops*... I ate at Mc Donalds because my dear got free RM10 voucher that she won from typing tutor competition...so yeng *kiss kiss*. She waited for me at the table, I ordered the new Mc Lunch set which is the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and an Apple Pie *love thier pie so much*

When I sat down with her, she was staring at someone with her dissatisfied face. Then I asked her what's wrong?? She said look at that Mc Donalds worker that is cleaning the table...Then I looked at that worker and saw how poorly he cleaned the table zzzzzzzz... He didn't even wipe the table properly. Instead he used a leftover tissue and just simply wipe only zzzzzzzz...Then the worker's attitude also like no mood in working haiz... Im amazed at how poor the management of the Mc Donalds at Tesco is. Ingoring that worker, I open my burger and realised the chicken seems to be over fried as it kinda looks darker. Then when I eat the chicken meat it's so hard to munch zzz... even their french fries also look so overcooked zzz... then comes the Apple Pie which I love so much at every Mc Donalds outlet. But at Tesco zzzzzz too sucky. When I open the Apple Pie it is darker brown than the usual color =.=. After a few sip of the COKE even no gas at all walauwei...Haiz so I just eat all nia although feel dissatisfied with the food...To all people who love Mc Donalds please don't go to this outlet... the FOOD TASTE BAD........=(And my dear say wan boycott that place for good!!!...


Then off we go to KIT KAT hunting around 2.30pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment