Saturday, May 2, 2009

He met my granny...

I was late for 30 minutes?!? Hehe... It was the contact lens's fault Xb
Anyway, our 1st destination was to visit my granny and passed her some 'goreng pisang' fried banana from Free School Road. I lead the way to granny's place as my darling love has never been there... I asked if he was interested to meet my granny and he said nope...
So when we reached, he waited outside. I talked to granny a lil, gave her the food and when granny realised my beloved boyfriend is outside she was so so so... excited... her face brightened up, and she nearly wanted to walked to the window to have a glimpse of him... (><)|| Then she was saying bring him in...! how could you let him wait outside?? Let me see him! Hehe... I told granny he's afraid that she will bombard him with questions...
Finally, i invited him in and he said I shouldn't have told her he was there... (><)|| (smelly butt darling...) Then, he went in and both said hi... talked a lil when my granny asked him a few questions... Everything seems rather okay =) wee... but I could see my darling love is nervous... (he wouldn't admit it though...) After a few moments there, we headed for our exercise in Youth Park and Botanical Garden.
That was the day (01/05/09) my darling love met the second person in my family! =) The first was my 21 years old cousin sister and now my 91 years old granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment