Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I did it too! Have you?

I seriously like what Digi is doing now. It's seriously a good campaign www.lovetosave.com.my, everyone should go and just click!



I decided to donate to Borneo Conservation Trust, although I was rather tempted to donate to those lovely dogs n puppies in SPCA, I think the Earth needs more help...

With global warming affecting us already, I don't quite know how bad it will become... So, we should take every step possible to stop global warming... nah reduce 1st la... probably too late to stop d... =(

So donate everybody!!! =) ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. passing by from EasyHits! You have a cute blog! I see you do not have adgitize nor entrecard. It would help you promote your blog. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and you can sign up from there. Also, if you like you can follow me and I will follow you. Plus! You get a linky love in a post!

    ReplyDelete